Garage Door Opener Installation
For Those in Charlotte, Indian Trail, Concord, Matthews, Waxhaw, Huntersville, and Davidson, NC & Fort Mill, SC
Is your garage door opener slow or not working at all? Have an older home without a garage door opener? It may be time to call Charlotte’s leading provider of quality garage door services, Open Up Garage Door.
As with most technology, garage door opener technology has evolved to include safer, faster and more convenient operation. Your new garage door opener will include:
- Lift-Master motor head unit and rail—so you know it’s quality
- A wall button—for easy operation from within your garage
- Remotes—for easy operation from within your car
- Bright light from your motorhead—to illuminate your way into a dark garage
- Manual release handles—in the event of a power outage
- Secure locking mechanisms—to keep your home safe
- Quiet operation—to keep you from waking your family early or late
- Photosensors—that stop the door from closing if obstructed, keeping you safe from harm
Open Up Garage Door ensures you fully understand your new garage door opener and are completely satisfied with the results.
We Work For You, We Work With You
There are many types of Life-Master garage door openers:
- Belt Drive Garage Door Openers
- Chain Drive Garage Door Openers
- Screw Drive Garage Door Openers
- Jackshaft (direct drive) Garage Door Openers
We explain the pros and cons of each type, then help you to determine which opener works best for your needs and budget. We then provide our all-inclusive quote for the full scope of the project so there are no surprises. We even remove all packaging and old materials before we leave.
Call (704) 840-4186 now for your all-inclusive, no hidden cost garage door opener repair quote.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Manufacturer Certified
- No Fine Print, No Risk Guarantee
- Licensed and Insured
- One Year Labor Guarantee
- Lifetime Warranty on Springs
- Clean Up Guarantee