Garage Door Repair Services
Proudly Serving the Charlotte, Indian Trail, Concord, & Matthews, NC Areas
A needed garage door repair can disrupt your daily life.
You may lose:
- Your primary entrance
- Protection for your vehicle
- Safe storage of your belongings
- It may even be an eyesore that you need fixed right away.
There Are Many Signs Your Garage Door May Need Repairs:
- Broken garage door springs
- Garage door opener failure
- Broken cables
- Damaged door panels
- Track misalignment
- The doors won’t open or close
- The doors do open and close, but there is a slow response time
- Unwanted door closures
- Sudden or excess noise when using your garage doors
- Heating and cooling inefficiencies, and/or an increased energy bill
- Sagging garage door sections
If you’ve noticed any of these warning signs, it might be time to call the experts at Open Up Garage Door Inc. Our team can walk you through the repair process from start to finish, or if needed, install a new garage door for your home.
Comprehensive Garage Door Repair
At Open Up Garage Door we understand every aspect of your garage door. Our manufacturer certified techs are fully insured and licensed. They arrive at your location with a fully stocked truck, ready to repair your garage door in one appointment.
Often times when one part of your system breaks, others installed at the same time need attention as well. Our visit includes a full evaluation of your garage door system before we do any work.
This no-obligation evaluation ensures all issues are addressed in one visit. This can save you both future inconvenience and more costly repairs.
Call Open Up Garage Door today at (704) 753-7172. We are available seven days a week to accommodate your schedule and repair your garage door as soon as possible.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Manufacturer Certified
- No Fine Print, No Risk Guarantee
- Licensed and Insured
- One Year Labor Guarantee
- Lifetime Warranty on Springs
- Clean Up Guarantee
Contact us today for a free garage door repair or replacement quote.