Garage Door Spring Repair
Proudly Serving the Charlotte, Indian Trail, Concord, & Matthews, NC Area
If your garage door stops raising and lowering like normal, you may have a broken spring. Call Open Up Garage Door at (704) 753-7172 immediately if:
- You see a broken spring within your garage door mechanism
- Your garage door only opens a few inches or not at all
- You’ve heard a loud noise that sounded like it came from the garage door
We promise an all-inclusive quote and prompt, courteous service with every garage door spring repair. Our thorough service includes:
- A complete dismantling of the spring assembly
- Replacing the spring and other damaged parts
- Resetting the cables
- Applying tension
We offer a lifetime warranty on all springs, including:
- Torsion Garage Door Springs
- Extension Garage Door Springs
- Torque Master Garage Door Springs
We Use the Best Springs and Offer a Lifetime Warranty
One reason we are Charlotte’s leader in garage door repair is our commitment to quality. Unlike others, we offer a lifetime warranty on springs because we only use high grade, steel springs rated for up to 50,000 cycles.
In addition to the performance of the hardware, we are manufacturer certified in installation and maintenance. This ensures your springs offer superior performance and will last. We are so confident that if one of our springs does break, we replace it for free.
Safety is Our Priority
Garage door springs, cables and hardware are under extreme tension and could cause injury and damage. As such, only qualified technicians should adjust or replace them.
That’s why, with every spring repair, Open Up Garage Door provides a free safety inspection. We make sure all hardware and moving parts on your door are in good working condition and meet safety standards.
Contact us today for a free garage door spring repair or replacement quote.